No signup required. Watch on the EI Live here, or join on Facebook, YouTube, or LinkedIn.
Experts and journalists explore lessons after a catastrophic flood sweeps away dams and people in a Himalayan valley in India - a special news briefing on risk and resilience in a changing, multi-threat landscape, hosted by the Earth Institute’s Andy Revkin.
- Ramesh Bhushal, Nepal-based journalist, South Asia coordinator, Earth Journalism Network https://twitter.com/RameshBhushal
- Kashish Das Shrestha, writer and sustainability policy analyst; https://twitter.com/kashishds
- Joydeep Gupta, India-based journalist, director, The Third Pole; https://twitter.com/joydeepgupta
- Miriam Matejova, fellow, Norman Paterson School of International Affairs, Carleton University; specializing in global environmental politics, disaster risk and security; https://twitter.com/miriammatej
- Benjamin Orlove, IPCC author, Columbia University anthropologist focused on climate & mountain communities, founder of the Glacier Hub blog
More Sustain What episodes
Send feedback and ideas for future episodes