This event is open only to currently-enrolled Columbia University students. To register, you must use the email address that contains your UNI.
Please join the Center on Global Energy Policy for a student-only virtual open house. An introduction to the Center will be provided and students will have the opportunity to speak with our scholars, fellows, and research associates about their backgrounds and their current work and research.
Joining the conversation will be:
- Leonardo Beltrán Rodríguez, CGEP Distinguished Visiting Fellow; Member of the Board of SEforALL; and former Deputy Secretary of Energy of Mexico
- Kaushik Deb, CGEP Senior Research Scholar; formerly with the King Abdullah Petroleum Studies and Research Center in Riyadh; and former Head, Global Gas Markets in Group Economics, BP
- Dr. Erica Downs, CGEP Senior Research Scholar
- Dr. James Glynn, CGEP Senior Research Scholar; Executive Committee member at the International Energy Agency's Energy Technology Systems Analysis Programme (IEA-ETSAP); and visiting research fellow at MaREI, Ireland and Imperial College London, UK
- Dr. Melissa Lott, CGEP Research Director and Senior Research Scholar; former Assistant Vice President of the Asia Pacific Energy Research Center; Lead of the Energy Storage Roadmap at the International Energy Agency; and Presidential Management Fellow at the U.S. Department of Energy
- Dr. Pierre Noël, CGEP Global Research Scholar
- David Sandalow, CGEP Inaugural Fellow; co-Director of SIPA's Energy and Environment Concentration; and former senior official, the White House, State Department and U.S. Department of Energy
- Kirsten Smith, CGEP Research Associate; former Visiting Researcher, Asia Pacific Energy Research Center; former Energy Market Analyst, Alberta Department of Energy; and former Economic Analyst, Environment Canada
Registration is required. This event is open only to currently-enrolled Columbia University students. To register, you must use the email address that contains your UNI.
This event will be hosted via Zoom. Please note: this session will be recorded and clips may be made available online.
For more information about the event, please contact [email protected].