Date: June 23-24, 2021
This biennial conference examines key and emerging environmental issues in the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) Region 2 area, which includes New York, New Jersey, Puerto Rico, and the
U.S. Virgin Islands.
FREE REGISTRATION, AND FOR MATERIALS AND ZOOM LINK. TO REGISTER, SIGN UP AT THE BOTTOM OF THE DAY ONE CONFERENCE PAGE WHERE IT SAYS "REGISTER."
FOR MORE INFORMATION
Kemi Adetayo, [email protected]
- U.S. Environmental Protection Agency, Region 2
- American Bar Association Section of Environment, Energy and Resources
- New York State Bar Association, Environmental and Energy Law Section
- New Jersey State Bar Association, Environmental Law Section
- New York City Bar Association, Environmental Law Committee
- Columbia Law School
- Sabin Center for Climate Change Law
- Columbia Climate School