The Master of Public Administration in Environmental Science and Policy invites you to attend the Fall 2021 Midterm Workshop Briefings. During the Final Briefings, students will present their findings as a part of ENVP U9229 The Workshop in Applied Earth Systems Management II. Students enroll in small, faculty-advised project teams. Each Workshop faculty member selects a piece of proposed, but not yet enacted, state, federal, or local environmental law (or a U.N. resolution), and students are asked to develop a plan for implementing and managing the new program. In the fall semester, the Workshop completes the operational plan for implementing the program.
This semester's projects include:
- H.R. 610: San Francisco Bay Restoration Act of 2021
- H.R. 806: Clean Energy and Sustainability Accelerator Act
- Break Free From Plastic S. 984 HR 2238
- S. 1072 Climate Stewardship Act of 2021
- Environmental Justice Mapping and Data Collection Act of 2021
Registration is required.
The Zoom link will be sent to registrants the day before the briefings. If you have any questions, please reach out to Stephanie Hoyt at [email protected]