Situational Awareness applies to all situations: being aware of where you are and to what is happening around you; being alert to potential threats to your health and safety and being cognizant of emergency exits and other paths to safety.
You will learn:
- How the Fight-or-Flight response affects your safety
- How situational awareness can keep you safe
- “What are the odds?”-being informed to make good decisions for your personal safety
- Techniques to develop awareness
- Personal safety resources
- Run. Hide. Fight. – a strategy for your personal safety in emergency situations